Book your place!
Booking for the 2016 conference is now closed!
Booking for more than one person
If you wish to book for more than one person, you will need to make separate bookings, each using a different email address. This is because each person attending will be allocated their own booking reference number (this number is needed to book your sessions and excursions).
You can either pay when you book via PayPal (with a PayPal account or a debit/credit card), or you can send payment afterwards by cheque or bank transfer.
Sorry, the gala dinner is fully booked.
Optional panels/talks/workshops and pitch sessions
Sorry, the excursions are all fully booked.
Please read the terms and conditions below before booking.
Terms and conditions
Registration for the Conference constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- The Historical Novel Society is an association dedicated to promoting historical fiction in all its forms. Our UK conferences do not aim to make a profit and are run by volunteers.
- We will use our best endeavours to provide the conference features advertised, but we cannot be held responsible for any programme or venue changes beyond our control.
- If significant changes to the event affect you, you will be notified as soon as possible.
- Attendees with special needs, such as requiring wheelchair access or assistance, should notify the conference organisers before booking by leaving a message via the contact page.
- Cancellation: refunds cannot be made for cancellations requested less than one month before the event. Should any delegate not attend for any reason we will be unable to offer a refund.
- By submitting the booking form above you consent to the HNS using the data you have provided for the purposes of conference administration and HNS-related promotions and publicity, and to the storage of such data for a reasonable period of time. The HNS will not use the data you have provided for any other purpose, nor share it with any third party.